OPEN FRIDAYS 3–7pm
Visit us on the farm, see what’s growing in the fields, and shop for freshly harvested seasonal produce.
What’s in store this week
For Friday, August 9th:
• Beans (green and purple)
• Beets (red and chioggia)
• Carrots (orange and purple)
• Chard (green and golden)
• Crookneck Squash
• Cucumbers (eating and pickling)
• Garlic (green)
• Garlic Scapes
• Kale (Red Russian and Lacinato)
• Lettuce (several varieties)
• Mint (Egyptian and Chocolate)
• Radishes (red and French Breakfast)
• Onions (red and yellow)
• Tomatoes (cherry and larger varieties)
• Zucchini (green and yellow)
NOW ACCEPTING Pre-payments
Choose from $100, $300, or $500. Consider pre-paying this year to help support our farm, and for a season full of fresh vegetables! Shop at your convenience without having to remember to bring cash.
Select your amount below, then head to checkout. If you prefer paying by check, please also send your name, phone number, and email address. Checks can be made out to Good Find Farm and mailed to: 25 Stone House Road Damascus, PA 18415
Thank you for your support! If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact us any time.